Welcome to A Kneaded Touch Massage Therapy,
Where we believe, We All Need to be Kneaded!
Here at A Kneaded Touch we strive to provide excellent customer service while providing an amazing workplace for Therapists.
Here's a little information to make sure you have an amazing visit at A Kneaded Touch!
1. Our Therapists work hard to ensure you receive the best massage possible so please express any needs that you may have before, during and after your treatment to your therapist, so they can make sure you have the very best session possible.
2. Please feel free to let us know of any special needs or requests such as allergies, or music preference, 24 hours prior to your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate you.
3. Please arrive on time for your appointment so that we have time for full intake and massage. If you do arrive late your therapist will have to end your appointment on time, as to not run late for other clients.
4. If we reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours for any reason, We will offer you a FREE UPGRADE of YOUR CHOICE at your next appointment.
5. We require 24 hour notice of any cancellations. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged Full Price for all Services Scheduled, unless we are able to fill your spot. If we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged. The more notice you give the better chance we have to fill your spot.
6. ALL No-Call No-Shows will be charged FULL PRICE for all services scheduled to the card on file. If you are using a Groupon Voucher it will be redeemed 24 Hours before your appointment and ineligible for a refund if you cancel with less than 24 hour notice and we are unable to fill your spot.
7. We require a Min 10% Tip on all services rendered and with our Affordable rates a 10% Tip on a 60 Min Massage would be $5.00 and 10% on a 90 Min would be $8.00. If no tip is left at the time of service it will be charged to your card on file. If you are using a Groupon and do not leave a tip you will not be able to schedule any future appointments until the tip balance is paid.
8. If you are receiving massage therapy for an Auto Accident or Workmans Comp Case you must receive Medical Massage Therapy and sessions will be limited to 60 min. Soap Notes will be emailed to you after each visit as well as any other documentation requested by your insurance.
9. We require a Credit Card to be on file for all appointments. This card will only be charged in the case of a No Call No Show, Late Cancellations or Non-Payment of Services Rendered. At your appointment you will be required to sign an Authorization Form to Charge This Card for any of the above reasons.
10. If you dispute a charge on your card for any Services that have been Rendered you will have 7 days to pay the amount owed for the Services Rendered as well as a $35.00 Disputed Charge Fee in Cash. If the amount owed is not paid in 7 days, we will file a Theft of Services Charge against you and File a Claim in Small Claims Court.
All Sales are Final and if you are dissatisfied with the Services Rendered for any reason you must contact Management by email at email@example.com
By Booking this Appointment You are stating that you agree to the Terms Of Service and Conditions stated above